WHAT IS IT?"An innovative, ergonomic shape that makes applying liquid liner mistake-proof. The grip zone provides just the right hold to make application precise, secure and best of all...effortless."
- Intense color payoff
- Steady, even lining
- Water Resistant
- Lasts up to 14 hours
- Quick Drying
- Paraben Free
- Formaldehyde Free
- No Feathering, no skipping, no running
$14.99 at Ulta/Ulta.com Link
£12.50 at NYX UK Online Cosmetics Store
THINGS TO RAVE ABOUT
- Foolproof Design: The curved, bulky shape of the applicator serves to tightly secure your hand, forcing you to steadily hold the tip of the pen in just the right position against the lash line, guaranteeing a precise, thin, and pin-straight line.
- Intense Color: The color payoff confirms to easily be one of the the blackest-black eyeliners on the market. One quick swipe provides a vibrant color with bold coverage.
- Long-Lasting Formula: Most black eyeliners tend to fade to a grey color throughout the day, but this one remains as intense, looking like the liner was just applied. The liner proves to be extremely water resistent, staying in place nearly all day with not a hint of smudging, fading, or melting away.
THINGS TO RANT ABOUT
- Difficult to Wing Liner: The bulky and stable shape of the applicator prevents all quick liner flicks or tapered lines, both elements that create a stunning, winged eye.
- One Shade Available: The only shade available is jet black, so those who prefer a milder, less dramatic look will have to stay away. This product is indeed relatively new, so the release of more shades is expected.
- Uneconomical: The Curve is not a refillable product, thus once the ink runs out, you must purchase a whole new applicator. It would be very handy if NYX provided the option to buy ink cartridges to fit into the applicator rather than buying a whole new liner each time you run out.
IS IT FOR YOU?Yes, if you desire a simple, straight eyeliner look. No, if you love to create customized and complex liner looks.