Monday, February 25, 2013

PRODUCT SNAPSHOT: Organix Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil Instant Repair Weightless Healing Oil



what is it?
Indulge your strands in rich, fortifying keratin proteins to help resist breakage caused by brushing and styling while argan oil conditions adding softness and shine. Strands are strengthened from within and smoothed throughout for longer stronger hair.





product link







price/availability
$6.99 - $7.99 for 4 Fl Oz at drugstores, mass retailers, and Ulta






ingredients
Cyclotetrasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), CI 47000 (Yellow 11), CI 26100 (Red 17).


3 comments:

  1. This product is absolutely wonderful. I have been using the Brazilian Ever Straight shampoo, conditioner,conditioning masque, and the serum. I saw this new line and I was very excited, as it gave me a switch around product for the Brazilian Ever Straight Line. I love both lines. I started with the shampoo and conditioners of the keratin oil. I have a whole bottle of the Brazilian Ever Straight anti breakage serum, but I can't find it anywhere. So this was buy one get one free. I got it and the Renewing Morrocan Aryan Oil weightless healing dry oil. I use the morrocan gargantuan oil while hair is damp, along with my Miracle Seven leave in conditioned. I use the keratin oil serum when dry. I just colored my hair....again and it's already healthy from mid shaft to ends again. I Colorado my hair a lot and both of these lines are awesome as after treatment. I also use these when I Colorado other people's hair and they just brag on their hair and your Colorado stays amazingly true with these lines, as it replenishes lost protein.These eight dollar products are way better than the most expensive of "professional " products that are expensive. No sulfates, no parabens, and no glycols. Hair care just simpky gets no better than this. Hair is strong and healthy. Another plus, if you're trying to grow your hair, these do that too. I wouldn't use anything else than organix hair care products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for all the typos ....my kindle keyboard auto correct ....sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I purchased organix products online from Awesome bazar. Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination. Find At https://awesomebazar.com/brands/organix/

    ReplyDelete

I ADORE to hear your advice, questions, and feedback! Feel more than welcome to leave a lovely comment!