Friday, August 24, 2012

MAKEUPALLEY REVIEW: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush

Amazonian clay 12-hour blush - \

WHAT IS IT?
"These 12-hour long-wear, solar-baked and supremely soft blushes are infused with Amazonian clay, nature's most perfect ingredient, for better, longer and truer wear! Infused with natural clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon River and naturally baked by the sun, these nutrient rich and intuitive Amazonian clay blushes universally benefit all skin types for a fade-free flawless finish that lasts up to 12 hours. Oily skin? Amazonian clay minimizes oil in and around pores to balance skin and keep product in place. Dry skin? This nourishing clay hydrates skin naturally to restore moisture. Combination skin? Amazonian clay will intuitively identify your skin concerns and deliver benefits to restore harmony. The result is blush that wears better, longer and truer! Inspired by best-selling shades of Tarte's cheek stains and lip tints, shades range from soft to vivid to suit a wide variety of skin tones. Clinical Results: up to 12 hours of wear time!"


THINGS TO RAVE ABOUT
  • No Product Wastage: "I've been using it almost every day for about 3 months now and have hardly made a dent. I love that since it's a clay based product there is no powder fallout like some blushes and eye shadows have."  by prettylights
  • Stays all Day: "In terms of staying for 12 hours, I would agree. I put this on one day at 9am and didn't take my makeup off until 9pm, and it was still there on my cheeks looking perfect!"  by JamaicanWhitie
  • Natural Looking: "I love that this looks so natural without enhancing the flaws on your skin - doesn't exaggerate dryness nor does it enhance oily spots."  by mcl89

THINGS TO RANT ABOUT

  • Irritating: "The problem I have (that I have with a lot of "natural" products) is that this has lanolin in it. I didn't even think of lanolin in a powder blush, but it is there. My cheeks developed large red, raised burning spots from using this that took days to clear up. And the reaction popped up everytime I used this blush. I had a reaction to lanolin 13 years ago with some Khiels products that had it pretty high up on the ingredient list, but I hadn't come across it again for a long time....till now. So regrettabley, I had to return this. If you have a senstitivity to lanolin, please don't buy this." by ChennyPen

LINKS 
M.U.A.: Click Here
Product:  Click Here 

RATINGS



average rating: 4.4
76% would buy again
package quality: 4.3 
price: $$$

2 comments:

  1. i'm dying to try tarte blushes... unfortunately, they are not available in uk yet. :(
    they all look stunning, I'd start with exposed... very pretty!

    found you on BBU blog hop... love your title! :)

    fashion-olic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been drooling of tarte blushes at sephora for ages...might have to spring and finally get one! And I agree with Alex, your title is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I ADORE to hear your advice, questions, and feedback! Feel more than welcome to leave a lovely comment!