Friday, August 24, 2012

MAKEUPALLEY REVIEW: NYX Concealer Jar

CONCEALER JAR


WHAT IS IT?
"Our Concealer Jars are back and ready to hide the villains of dark circles and blemishes stronger than ever! We supply concealers in all shades with an improved formula providing long-lasting full coverage. A moisture-rich, emollient formula designed to conceal discoloration, dark circles and blemishes. Applied with a brush, the concentrated concealer goes on like a dream."

THINGS TO RAVE ABOUT
  • Long-lasting: "This concealer is so long lasting. I didn't set it with a powder and I have oily combo skin and it did not fade, melt, or disappear on my face! It still provided the coverage of medium-full and it doesn't feel too thick on the skin." by tubbyloves
  • Brightening: "Because of its brightening effect, I also use this on my cheekbones and my T-zone for contouring. This is my must-have product to brighten up my face."  by wnelle
  • Non Mask-like: "It's thick enough to cover what I want to cover, without being cakey, especially under the eyes. Neither does it make my fine under-eye lines more visible - as is the norm with heavier concealers. It also sets into the skin without being mask-like." by belle84
  • Non Drying: "It doesn't dry out my skin (which used to be severely dry/dehydrated around my eyes) and it doesn't look cakey." by HydrangeaBlues

THINGS TO RANT ABOUT
  • Comedogenic: "It does contain mineral oil, if that is a problem for you, in fact this broke out my sensitive, moderately acne-prone, dry-ish skin." by jailtimediverted
  • Greasy: "It just sits there with a weird, shiney finish, looking glossy and unnatural." by MissCarmella

LINKS
M.U.A.: Click Here
Product: Click Here

RATINGS



average rating: 3.9 (219 reviews)
72% would buy again
package quality: 3.9
price: $

3 comments:

  1. I have dry skin so maybe this product would be better for me. oily products that tend to break oily skin out are usually perfect for my skin type.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This probably would be a good choice for your skin! I'm so jealous that you can safely wear acne-causing products :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking to try a new concealer, so this is looking pretty good as far as I'm concerned. How much is it & where can you buy it from? :))

    Love your blog too, found you on the BBU Blog Hop and I've given you a follow!

    Terri xo littlegoldstars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I ADORE to hear your advice, questions, and feedback! Feel more than welcome to leave a lovely comment!