Wednesday, January 2, 2013

BLOGGER TALK: Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm

Photo: It's coming! Naked Skin Beauty Balm, the BB cream with INSANE benefits.

Image Source: www.facebook.com/urbandecaycosmetics


Photo: Here's a little tease of something you'll want to get Naked with everyday...
Image Source: www.facebook.com/urbandecaycosmetics

Minimize pores, lines, wrinkles and redness instantly. Get significantly firmer, more lifted skin in 8 weeks. It’s not just any beauty balm—it’s Naked Skin Beauty Balm—the BB cream with INSANE benefits. Unlike a lot of beauty balms, Naked Skin delivers measurable anti-aging benefits—and we’ve got the claims to prove it. And while many beauty balms are tinted to provide coverage, ours diffuses light with high-tech pigments to give you amazing, natural, NAKED-looking skin that keeps getting better every week. 


Naked Skin is like an instant retoucher in a tube! This multitasking formula: 

  • Perfects: Optical blurring pigment instantly evens out skin tone and minimizes pores, lines, wrinkles and redness.
  • Protects: SPF 20 shields skin from sun damage and Pepha®-Protect helps inhibit DNA damage. 
  • Treats: Vitasource™ and dGlyage® firm skin, improve elasticity and provide measurable anti-aging benefits. 
  • Primes: Extremely blendable formula creates a smooth finish so makeup goes on beautifully and stays put. 
  • Hydrates: Moisturizing but never greasy, Naked Skin Beauty Balm hydrates skin instantly and improves hydration over time.

What Beauty Bloggers are Saying...

" The BB Cream is lightweight and oil free. It’s not as thick as some of the other BB creams that I have come in contact with, but blends easily, leaving nothing behind but a semi-matte finish. Though they do not market it as a standalone product, you could very well wear this alone. Also keep in mind that there is no white cast left on the skin, though it is slightly tinted. It has a smell like your standard foundation." glitterglossgarbage.com

"It does indeed come out of the tube looking kinda orangey, but it ends up being translucent. Which means it doesn’t really give you any coverage. (I don’t know a whole lot about BBs, but the one I do have – the Garnier one, which I know is not nearly one of the best – covers like a tinted moisturizer.) But it’s supposed to be awesome for your skin. painted-ladies.com

"It’s lightweight, oil-free and has a velvety-smooth texture. My skin was left feeling supple, hydrated and my pores seemed minimized. No rub-off occurred and I like the fact of the Pepha (R)-Protect in it, as it helps protect skin’s DNA against the damages caused by daily exposure to UV rays and free radicals. beautystat.com

The UD Naked Skin Beauty Balm moisturizes, has spf, claims to be anti-wrinkle, brightening and nourishing. It trades foundation and concealer for optical blurring pigments to even out skintone, removing the need for foundation and concealer...I definitely think that the UD Naked Skin Beauty Balm is a complexion perfection product on me. My skin looks good enough to me that when I wear it I feel comfortable not wearing foundation. I think others may prefer it as a primer to a bb cream or foundation.phyrra.net

"It does minimize your pores and it evens out any redness that you have as it claims. If you have any break outs it will not conceal those...I really do like this bb cream on its own. It looks really natural. Even up close it doesn’t look like I have anything on. It is a nice alternative to wearing foundation. If your skin is pretty clear it is a great everyday product. If you suffer from a very uneven skin tone or blemishes I would recommend wearing this bb cream as a primer under foundation. It really does feel incredible on. Very soothing!"bliss-athome.com

"Feels watery which is expected as it is not oil free.  Blends beautifully, I would not say matte finish but it does not feel at all caked on.  My pores actually seem slightly smaller...definitely feeling the hydration and the softness. No strong perfume or smell, which I love.  For my combination skin, I think this is good that it does not look oily but hydrates, so I can use it all over."allcamily.blogspot.com

"Right out of the tube, the product has a peach tint, and a little bit of a minty scent. (The fragrance dissipates, so don’t worry, but I wanted to note it.) At first, I was worried that it would make my skin orange, but once blended in, it’s nearly translucent. If anything, it warmed my skin up a little bit, but it doesn’t really add coverage or color. What amazed me immediately was how smooth it made my skin look and feel. I’m someone with enlarged pores, and I’m always looking for minimizers to help diffuse the look of them...It not only smooths my skin visibly, but also to the touch.beautyjunkiesunite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ADORE to hear your advice, questions, and feedback! Feel more than welcome to leave a lovely comment!