Friday, August 3, 2012

MakeupAlley Review: Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup

Revlon ColorStay Whipped Crème Makeup, Ivory

Things to Rave About:
  1.  Stays on All Day: "I have very oily skin and nothing stays on my face....not even the Colorstay for oily/combo skin. This one not only stays on all day but stays looking fresh and flawless and I only had blot my face or powder once during the day.....NOT 10 times like before." by spadarock
  2. Doesn't Cause Breakouts: "I didn't breakout at all wearing this foundation. I had tried MAC, EL, Laura Mercier and they all broke me out." by powiedot
  3. Smooth Texture: "This applies wonderfully, like a silicone primer." by kupo_baby
  4. Breathable: "You never feel like you are wearing a mask or that the product is too heavy for your skin, it still feels like your skin can breathe" by mruth87 
  5. Concealing:  "I looked like there was never a flaw in the first place. It was seriously that good. My pores vanished, my redness evened into nothing, and the few blemishes I had were gone." by nilorac123321

Things to Rant About: 

  1. Bulky Packaging: 'The jar is very bulky and hard to get the product out. So its not good for travel." by stormiangel20
  2. Accentuates Dry Areas: "My dry spots were made into full on deserts and this formula clung to blemishes accentuating them further." by TheScienceOfChic
  3. Contains Harsh Ingredients: "If your skin is sensitive to salicylic acid...stay way. I do not ever use anything with salicylic acid. Wasn't aware this foundation contained it until I read the ingredients. Sure enough it was labeled on there." by hliiivue

 Links:

M.U.A Ratings:

  • Average Rating: 4.0/5.0 (295 reviews)
  • 70% would buy again
  • Package Quality: 3.4

6 comments:

  1. sounds great :)

    www.charlottelucie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment :) will definitely check our your website!

      Delete
  2. I love whipped foundation formulas, they're definitely my favourite. I have oily skin too and love how mattefying they are, and the fact that they last for ages. I love your blog <3 I found you through BlogLove Therapy blog hop and am now following :) x

    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how these sorts of formulas last for hours, but most are so thick and mask like :(

      Thank you for following! :) will definitely check out/follow your blog!

      Delete
  3. I've found some one else site with cosmetic products http://panacea-shop.com/en/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi colleagues, nice piece of writing and nice arguments commented at this place,
    I am genuinely enjoying by these.

    Feel free to visit my page: fake ray bans

    ReplyDelete

I ADORE to hear your advice, questions, and feedback! Feel more than welcome to leave a lovely comment!